Friday, April 10, 2009

6 months old!!

Yesterday, Thursday April 9, 2009, Kaiden's six month birthday occurred. Of course, he is still with his foster mom at this time, but Aaron and I were definitely thinking about him all day. I would absolutely love to have him here now or no later than 2 months time. But unfortunately, I have done all that I can do. Now, we have to be patient and pray that he will get to us as soon as he is ready and able. I really believe things happen for a reason. So I have to keep reminding myself that everyone is not on my timetable. (They should be though, LOL)

I wish he could be here for Easter though and stare at the plastic easter eggs in the yard just like all the other kids his age. Watching that scene will definitely bring a smile to your face!! But I keep reminding myself that I might miss this year, but I won't miss the next one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment