Well, after being sad all day today, at 2:30pm we got an email from Holt that just said, "Updated Photo." I was so excited I was shaking again to see what our baby looked like. Our last picture of him was taken when he was four months old. I think he is more adorable now than he was before. So check out our lifeline of Kaiden until he gets home in the next month, HOPEFULLY!!! I am praying for that every night!!!

Also Kaiden's shower was awesome. My teacher friends really outdid themselves. I just can't believe how much everyone is so excited about him coming home as well. It really means a lot. I don't know if people truly realize how much it means to know that people care about us and are thinking about us. It really helps us out to know we have that support why we are waiting for our adorably cute baby boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment