Monday, June 15, 2009

Transformers and GI JOE's

As my husband and I were walking through the aisles at Target yesterday, he stopped on one of the toy aisles and very seriously looked at me and said , "I think we need to get Kaiden some transformers and GI Joes. You know by the time he gets here he will be old enough to play with them." This started the everlasting weekend joke.

The newest comment is , "I went out and bought Kaiden some car insurance yesterday because by the time he gets here he will be driving."

I did laugh when he said them because I know Kaiden will be home soon, hopefully way before he is able to drive. After seeing his latest new picture and finding out he has four teeth and creeping and starting to crawl, I feel like I am missing out on so much.
Seriously though, this wait seems absolutely HORRENDOUS!!! I am off school and we are ready for him to be home!!! so I am literally BEGGING,
"Korea, please let my baby come home soon!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment