Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right. I called the DC info line today and we have P3 as of Friday May 15. We have almost completed his nursery and are getting the house all ready for him. I think we are going to do Safety locks on all the cupboards this weekend. We already have all the outlets done. But these are just the things we do to keep this part of the wait from getting unbelievably unbearable!!!
Unfortunately, I keep watching the Holt BB and there are a lot of people that should have already received their Travel Call, but they are still waiting. This really scares me because they don't know why. I feel so sorry for those babies and their new families. Everyday is precious and not having their child here is heartbreaking especially when you know they should be. I really feel for them and I am praying that Travel Call's start early tomorrow. This could also happen to us. Now I have my mind set for no later than June 25th which would be exactly 3 months. If I don't hear the good news by then, I might start getting a little antsy. So hopefully in less than 1 month, Kaiden will be here with his family. That is my plan, hopefully it is God's plan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment