Saturday, March 28, 2009

First Shopping Trip

Today, I went shopping for a care package for Kaiden. We definitely want to send him a piece of ourselves so that he can get to know us. We also want his foster mom to see who his parents are and give herself some comfort getting to know us as well. I decided to send a photo album. Here is the one that I picked.

It is the Baby Einstein Baby Photo Book. It will hold 6 4" by 6" photos.

I am excited about picking the pictures in my album for MY baby to look at!!

I also picked up two outfits and 3 of the cutest pair of socks. I am still unsure about what to get the foster family, but I am working on it slowly. If you have any ideas for me, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment